Our Aims are to facilitate the development of individuals to enable them:-
- to live an independent life
- to be integrated into their community
- to develop entrepreneurial, work and life skills
- to have a rich quality of life
- to maintain their integrity as individuals in their own right
- to progress educationally to their maximum potential
- to access the cultures of our society
- to participate in as many sporting activities as they are able to – to the highest level (eg. Provincial, National, International via Special Olympics, KAZNA- II, SASA II )
Sunfield Langholme aspires to achieve and maintain these stated aims by having a high regard and respect for every human being.
Sunfield Home School also participates in outreach programmes to raise awareness and advocate for people with disabilities such as our Autism Awareness Campaigns and Casual Day sticker distribution.